Patients often ask us “why should I choose private dental treatment?”
Whilst the benefits of private medical treatments are generally obvious to most people; shorter waiting times, luxurious surroundings, better catering etc, the benefits of our private dental service may be a little less obvious.
So here are our reasons why you should choose us as your private dentist in London.
1. Your own Personal Emergency Service. Shiraz and Ayzaaz manage the emergency dental care of all of our private patients. Should you find yourself in pain at the weekend or out of hours you won’t need to see a strange dentist in an emergency drop in centre; you will be seen by us at your own practice with all your records immediately at hand. Even if you are abroad and need assistance we will be at the end of the phone to give you professional advice and help get you out of pain or discomfort until you return.
2. Convenient Apppointments. Patients who choose private dental care have access to early morning, late evening appointments and even Saturday mornings and prioritised appointment slots, meaning you don’t have to take time out of your hectic schedule to come and see us. Appointments that suit your lifestyle.
3. Online Appointment Booking. The simple solution for busy people, once you register at www.puresmiles.co.uk you will be able to make and amend your appointments online at your own convenience, managing your diary easily from your iPhone/tablet or PC.
4 Time. This is an often overlooked commodity, your time and our time is precious, it cannot be replaced. We value your time, we will always work earnestly to keep to your appointment times.
5. Total Freedom. As a private patient, you are not limited to any particular colour fillings in any teeth whether front or back teeth. Together with your dentist you can choose the material you would like to use in your mouth, whether porcelain, ceramic, composite, zirconium or gold, you have total freedom.
6. Cosmetic Treatments. Privately, you and your dentist can plan treatments to enhance and improve your smile, whether this is orthodontic treatment, whitening, veneers or implants, the choice is yours. Have the confident smile you have always wanted.
7. Painless local anaesthetic. The future is here.
As part of our commitment to modern dentistry and your comfort, we have invested in the latest computerised anaesthetic system. The Quicksleeper is a unique device that allows us to numb individual teeth painlessly, quickly and without the numb lips and cheeks associated with old fashioned injections. Leaving you to carry on your day with as little disruption as possible.
8. Creature comforts. We want the time you spend in our surgery to be as comfortable as possible. Free secure WiFi while you wait to be seen. In the dental chair, watch TV or a movie with your own personal headphones to isolate you from the sounds of the surgery, while we take care of your teeth.
9. Our Private Promise Guarantee – There are not many things these days that are really guaranteed. Patients receiving our private services can be reassured by our 5 Year comprehensive guarantee on restorations. (T&C apply). Should your crown or bridge fracture or break as a result of any faulty workmanship we will replace it absolutely free of charge. Ask your dentist for further information about our Private Promise.
So if you are looking for a private dentist in London we hope you can now appreciate why our private dental service is your best choice. Please contact us or register above to make an appointment with one of our fabulous dentists.