AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMERS:
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Pure Smiles Dental makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Pure Smiles Dental is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Pure Smiles Dental uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Pure Smiles Dental accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Pure Smiles Dental reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Pure Smiles Dental accepts no liability for any of the following:
3.1. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
3.2. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
3.3. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
The practice aims to meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR], the guidelines on the Information Commissioner’s website as well as our professional guidelines and requirements.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Information collected from you via the Site or online or though any social media platforms may include personal details you provide (including your name, address, email address, date of birth etc.) and also includes the contents of any correspondence you may send to us.
We may acquire your information from reputable third-party companies who operate in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You will already have submitted your personal information to these companies and specifically given permission to allow them to pass this information to other companies that provide similar or complementary products and services to those we offer.
In order that we can monitor and improve the Site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details about your domain name and IP address, operating systems, browser, version and the website that you visited prior to our Site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may ve your information and use it to customize the website according to your interests
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our services and third parties which we think you may find interesting. Please inform us if you wish to opt out of this service. Your payment details are not saved and are credit/debit card payments are processed by a secure server.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We may retain your information for as long as legally permitted for business purposes.
SUBMITTING INFORMATION TO OUR SITE:
When accessing this Site, you acknowledge and accept that any electronic mail that passes over the Internet may not be free from interference by third parties. Whilst we have taken steps to make our Site and systems secure, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality or privacy of information over the Internet. You remain responsible at all times for ensuring that viruses do not enter your PC or computer systems and we assume no responsibility in this respect.
If you require more information about your data protection rights, this can be located on the United Kingdom Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) website at www.ico.gov.uk. Alternatively, the ICO can be contacted on 01625 545700 or on (44) 1625 545 7000 if you are telephoning from outside the UK
Updated 18th November 2020
To view our Privacy Notice for Children, please click here https://www.puresmiles.co.uk/privacy-policy/